News & coming events
We’ll celebrate our III ECG International Conference (ECGIC24) “Converging Future-fit Economic Models: Advancing Just and Sustainable Regions” on 3, 4 and 5 June 2024, in Leeuwarden, Province of Fryslân, The Netherlands. A seed originally planted by ECG Nederland, the hosting partnership blossomed to feature, next to the Economy for the Common Good, the Wetsus Institute, Hanzehogeschool University of Applied Sciences Groningen, NHL University of Applied Sciences Stenden.
ECG-IC24 Key dates:
- Abstract submission deadline: 12.12.23
- Announcement of accepted abstracts: 19.01.24
- Full paper and case submission deadline: 25.03.24
- Announcement of accepted papers and cases: 15.04.24
- Conference dates: 03 - 05.06.24
We encourage researchers, practitioners, policy makers, regional government officials, educators, to send proposals and join us. We look forward to receiving your application!
Want to know more about our conferences? Contact us!
Teaching - spreading the knowledge
We consider the transfer of knowledge a key aspect to ECG science and research. Check the academic offer on ECG, which includes the lists of courses offered by the ECG movement and of studies related to ECG.
Interested in developing your own ECG course or knowledge-sharing event? Let us know about it!
We believe in the development of new knowledge about ECG through collaboration, inter- and transdisciplinarity. We therefore promote ECG research and science that serve the common good, and invite whoever is interested in developing their own studies to use our resources as they find convenient.
- Current research projects on ECG
- List of relevant topics and research questions proposed by ECG-collaborators
- Theses completed about ECG
You have a research project in mind or would like to collaborate in one? Get in contact with us
The ECG is composed of an ample community of people and practitioners from all walks of life as well as scientists from all disciplines. And we invite everyone interested to join us in the transformation of our socio-economy.
- See how universities and other organisations can work on/with ECG
- Directory of institutions that completed a Common Good Balance Sheet
Want to be part of our community? Working on something related to ECG? Tell us about it!
Looking for more? Explore our online library with a selection of papers, books, articles
Check our library list on Zotero. And follow these simple instructions to navigate it.
Let us know if you didn't find what you're looking for.
Do you want to be informed about Science & Research activities on ECG? You'll like our quarterly newsletters then!
- Read our latest newsletter (October 2023)
- Also, check out our previous newsletters
- Sign up for the newsletter by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and answering the email you receive (check your Spam folder too!) - we will use your contact information to send our newsletter only, in no case will we give it to third-parties; you can read our Data Protection Policy (German only!) for further information
About the hub
The ECG Science and Research Hub is a collaborative and co-creative community within the broader ECG movement and neighboured alternative economic approaches, including all types of heterodox economics (from ecological to feminist to institutional or Neokeynesian economics) and all branches of science and scientists concerned with sustainability, social justice, human rights, gender, post-growth, post-colonialism, peaceful international relations, mindfulness and ethics. Its members deal with the ECG model in research, teaching & training, (self-)application, discourse and public dissemination.
Check out other ECG Hubs!
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org